Article written by Charli and published at Agorapulse
Interested in expanding what your social media agency can do for your clients? Consider Instagram Live collaborations. Check out these how-to tips and examples of Instagram Live collaborations.
A successful live video is at creating trust, sparking engagement, and driving sales. But is that the same for Instagram live video collaborations?
There are many advantages to an Instagram live collaboration. You can use them to:
- Build brand awareness. Align your new or unknown brand to a well-known individual or brand to establish awareness.
- Establish trust. If you’re asking fans to invest in a product or service, then partnering with someone they are familiar with will establish trust.
- Broaden your content strategy. A live collaboration can add something different to your usual marketing mix. This can reinvigorate flagging engagement levels. It can also bring you fans who wouldn’t otherwise follow your brand.
- Amplify reach. When you work with another brand or influencer, your message is shared on more channels and is therefore amplified. You will get new fans, additional views, and greater engagement as your message will be amplified.
- Strengthen community. Forging brand partnerships can strengthen your position in the community. This goes for local communities as well as online communities. Helping one another is essential in trying times.
In this article, I’ve rounded up my marketing agency’s favorite examples of Instagram live collaborations. We’re going to look at why they’re awesome and the lessons we can take from them.