Article published at Agorapulse, leaders in social media management software.
Wondering whether to attend another virtual event? Make sure to follow these tips to really benefit from online conferences and events.
It’s been a year like no other. “Business as usual” has been replaced with Zoom calls, Skype meetings, WhatsApp chats, and a whole bunch of virtual events.
And as expos, seminars, and networking events go digital, you need to brush up on your virtual attendance skills and etiquette. After all, a lot of events are happening right now:
- Exclusive product launches or behind-the-scenes sessions
- Training sessions or tutorials
- Networking cocktail party or coffee morning
- Virtual expo with booths, auditorium, and chat rooms
- Panel debates and knowledge sharing
As the creative director of a marketing agency, Contentworks, I’ve attended plenty of virtual events over the past year. And now I’m sharing how to take advantage of attendance of any virtual event.