Wow can you believe it’s nearly Valentine’s Day 2017? It seems like only a month ago that I was fending off hoards of eligible gentlemen showering me with flowers, cards and declarations of undying love… uh hem. Anyway… as a writer I love classic quotations and if you can’t write your own then why not share your favourite with your loved one this year? Read 10 Cute Quotes For Your #Valentine and get ready to write the best card ever!
1. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” H.Jackson Brown Jnr
3. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” Edgar Allan Poe
4. “For you, a thousand times over” Khaled Hosseini
5. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” Torquato Tasso
6. “Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” Gilbert Parker
8. “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” Voltaire
9. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” Sinclair Lewis
So there you have it.. 10 Cute Quotes For Your Valentine! So this year stay away from the tacky commercial Valentine’s cards and make your own.
Do you have a favourite love quote? Tweet me @charli_says and share it.